So this summer I took our new school 3D printer, the Prusa i3 MK2, home in hopes to learn more so that I could use it more effectively with our students. It sat for about a month and then I decided I would try a new filament besides PLA. I printed once with PET and then went back to PLA. I was having difficulty slicing and finding the right print settings to create beautiful prints like what is on the SD card. I had been having these problems with student pieces which was why I wanted to learn more over the summer.
Prusa support quickly responded when I reached out to them. I also found a Facebook group that was quick to help. But my troubles still exist....